Position: Software Engineer, Distributed Systems
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in building distributed storage systems software.
- Improve performance and scalability of the existing solution.
- Help diagnose and debug complex issues.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Solid software development and debugging skills, with experience with (at least one) C/C++, Java
- Unix/Linux development
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Quality, out-of –the box thinker that is open-minded, creative, intelligent, and self-confident
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
- Experience with development in a large-scale distributed systems environment such as large web systems, high availability a plus.
- Experience with Distributed software such as (Zookeeper, Cassandra, MapReduce, distributed hash table (DHT), BigTable, or Amazon’s Dynamo) a plus.
- Graduating with a B.S./M.S./PhD in Computer Science or related field is required.
Compensation: The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive and attractive compensation package, which includes a base salary, stock options, and benefits.
If you think you have the qualifications and the experience, please send your resume to email@example.com