Position: QA Engineer
Did you grow up correcting your teachers? Do you have an eye for details that’s unmatched? Then put it to use! We’re looking for quality assurance engineers that can help ensure we find and fix bugs before our customers do.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Solid test engineering background with at least 4 years experience testing software.
- At least 3 years experience with larger storage systems.
- Experience coding in a scripting language.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong written, verbal and collaborative communication skills. A keen attention to detail.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 4 year College degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with testing large-scale distributed systems (such as large web environments)
- Experience with distributed software such as Zookeeper, Cassandra, MapReduce or Amazon Dynamo
- TCP/IP networking skills
- Fluency in multiple scripting languages (PERL, Python and Shell)
- Ability to tackle white box testing as well as black box
If you think you have the qualifications and the experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org